Sales Director job description
Who we are:
Totem Time is a digital urban games company which are played in the real world. Our goal is to add a digital layer to real world experiences. Unlike traditional gaming companies we offer our games to municipalities, travel locations, venues and other customers types and they offer the game for their residence or visitors.
We started this year to market the product after developing it last year. We are already profitable with a big and going customer portfolio. Now we want to start growing fast. We are a small team here with an offshore R&D center
If you are passionate about joining a growing and dynamic company focused on leveraging user experience and tech to work on real world challenges – your place is with us.
What is the role?
Sales director. Overseeing lead generation, qualification, negotiation and signing; Totem Time customers comes from a verity of sources and territories. As a sales leader you will need to priorities and focus on the bigger revenue generating opportunities.
- Generate leads from multiple sources
- Conduct outbound/cold call engagements via both phone and email and develop leads/prospects
- Ramp to expected 50 outbound calls/day in 30 days
- Be creative, outgoing and persistent in contacting new customers and generating new business
- Work closely with the success team to ensure that the company’s sales targets are met
- Previous experience in B2B markets of Travel or municipality of at least 2 years.
- Personal drive, energy, and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass goals
- Self-Starter with the potential to lead
- Great connector, able to start a conversation with everyone from all levels of management
- Strong interest in technology and tech business, previous technology experience a plus
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Native Hebrew & English speaker
if relevant please ping us at : email@example.com