The winner of each adventure is marked on the scoreboard.
Team: a team of multiple players (multiple browsers) plays against other teams. A scoreboard indicates player/team position and all other scores. The team score is based on the lowest score of each of the team members.
A player (a phone) competes against all other players. A scoreboard indicates player/team position and all other scores. The personal score is calculated by a combination of the right answer (questions and Trivia) and the time it took to answer it. This means that the first person to answer wins more points than the second person. All other activities have a set scoring as written below.
- Open question: +50 points.
- Open question with 4 options: +25 points.
- Hint usage is: -5 points.
- Trivia: +20 points.
- Skip question: -15 points.
- Skip trivia: = no point reduction.
- Finishing a storyline: +10 extra points.
- Hit it: There are two options based on how it was configured: a. number of hits X2 or b. the goal is reached +30 points.
- Upload a picture +15 points.
- Picture Rating the winner gets the most points.
Safety first. Please think of players’ safety before everything else and place your points in safe places. When playing Totem Time please use common sense and be safe. All game activities are governed by our T&C.